Since Chili's Clip for Kids started in 2014, you have helped us raise more than $325,000 for the care of pediatric cancer patients at Norton Children's Hosptial!
And more than 600 people have clipped, trimmed or shaved their hair in solidarity with pediatric cancer patients and survivors in our community.
Funds from Chili’s Clip for Kids have been utlized in the following ways:
- Provided patient financial assistance, helping parents to be able to focus on their child's care.
- Assisted in family support, such as funding meals for support groups.
- Provided educational resources
- Funds the Beads of Courage program ongoing, which is a program that allows pediatric cancer patients to tell and own their stories, using colorful beads as meaningful symbols of courage and hope along their treatment journey.
- Purchased a new projector for the Addison Jo Blair Cancer Care Center's playroom
Funding this new projector in the Addison Jo Blair Cancer Care Center is just one of the many ways that your support of Chili's Clip for Kids has made a difference for the kids fighting cancer at Norton Children's Hospital.
Pictured below is Addie, a pediatric cancer survivor treated at Norton Children's Hospital, wearing her Beads of Courage, a program that is funded through your support of Chili's Clip for Kids.