Dance Big Red Survival
What should I bring to DBR?
The following items are absolute necessities for Dance Big Red survival, but please limit your belongings to one bag. Safe storage for personal belongings will be available upon arrival.
- WKU ID for check-in upon arrival
- Comfortable shoes and clothes; ready for you to dance!
- Bring some extra cash. Nothing too much!
- The little things we commonly forget (that make a difference!)
- Extra pair of socks or shoes for a change
- Hair ties for long hair
- Toothbrush/toothpaste for a late night refresh
- Sweatshirt or jacket
What should I leave at home?
- Watches: don't worry about the time; just have fun!
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or any other illegal substances
- Blankets and pillows: you will be too busy dancing!
- Sleep the night before! You will need the energy!
- Bring a great attitude, open mind,and your dancing shoes. Let's make Dance Big Red a huge success!
- Any donations can be made with cash, online at dancebigred.com with a valid card, or check made out to Children's Hospital Foundation.