Want to take part in the Bike to Beat Cancer but won't be in town or can't swing the schedule? Never fear! The Virtual Ride option allows you to participate and raise funds without riding on the Saturday of Bike to Beat Cancer.
- Virtual riders can sign up to participate individually or as a team. A Bike to Beat Cancer team of riders can consist of both traditional riders and virtual riders.
- Virtual riders will have access to all of the training rides, fundraising tools and other benefits as our other riders.
- Virtual riders who raise $400 or $100 as a survivor will receive a Bike to Beat Cancer jersey.
How it works
- Virtual rider mileage can be completed anytime within a month from the event date (before or after) and can be completed in segments.
- Virtual riders can complete their miles on a road bike or spin bike.
- Virtual riders
who are able to verify that they completed the distance of 15, 35, 65 or 100 miles
will receive an event medal.
- We go by the honor system! Hours can be verified by taking a photo or showing documentation of your miles logged. Send confirmation of your miles logged to Jennifer.Metro@nortonhealthcare.org.