Our Virtual Ride is available for anyone who would like to participate and fundraise but who may not be able to join the ride on the Saturday of Bike to Beat Cancer. Virtual Riders include out of town participants or individuals who are unable to ride on Saturday, Sept. 8.
Virtual Rider FAQ
- Virtual riders can sign up to participate individually or as a team. A Bike to Beat Cancer team of riders can consist of both traditional riders and virtual riders.
- Virtual riders will have access to all of the training rides, fundraising tools and other benefits as our other riders.
- Virtual riders who raise $400 or $100 as a survivor will receive a Bike to Beat Cancer jersey.
- Virtual rider mileage can be completed anytime within a month from the event date (before or after) and can be completed in segments.
- Virtual riders can complete their miles on a road bike or spin bike.
- Virtual riders
who are able to verify that they completed the distance of 15, 35, 65 or 100 miles
will receive an event medal.
- We go by the honor system! Hours can be verified by taking a photo or showing documentation of your miles logged.
- Please send confirmation of your miles logged to Jennifer.Clark3@nortonhealthcare.org.