Host your own Chili's Clip for Kids Community Clip event!
As a community partner, you can host a Community Clip, your own Chili’s Clip for Kids event. This is your chance to make a difference for kids with cancer within your own social network.Whether it’s at your child’s school, at your workplace or onyour own, you have the opportunity to help local children who battle cancer each and every day, right here at home.
Let's get started...
Choose the category that’s the best fit for you:
Be a Chili’s Clip for Kids advocate in your office!
Bring your church community closer with a fundraiser to help benefit our entire community.
Involve your clients and co-workers in “Salon Wars” to help spread the word about Chili’s Clip for Kids!
Teachers can lead the way by involving students early in fundraising and encouraging them to give back to their community.
Gather your friends, family and social network contacts to host an event that will make a difference for kids with cancer!
Now that you’ve identified your category, here are some fundraising ideas:
- Community Clip celebration: Teachers,administrators, managers and co-workers can shave,clip or trim their hair in celebration of their fundraising efforts!
- Jeans day: Students, co-workers, etc., pay to wear jeans for a day and donate the funds.
- Penny Wars: Classrooms, departments, salons competeto raise the most money.
- Salon Wars: Stylists compete within a salon or againstother local salons to raise the most money.
- Scissors icons: Sell icons and display them in youroffice, hallways, salon, etc.
To register your group for a Community Clip, click here.
For more information on how to host your own Community Clip, contact Courtney Gatti, Courtney.Gatti@nortonhealthcare.org.